PAPER SAVER SUPPORT & FAQs
* I would like to use the Paper Saver as my fundraiser.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you straight away with our fundraiser pack and other information you may need.
* I would like printable templates for lined paper and diary planners!
Download one of the below and print onto the blank side of your paper to make lined pages or a template of your choice.
* I was given a Paper Saver as a gift, and I'm still trying to work out how to use it properly!
Watch the video below
* My paper won't stay folded down!
Once the paper is inserted and folded, close the Paper Saver, and use the elastic band to keep it closed for a few minutes. This will do the trick!
* My paper won't stay open when I'm writing!
The cover of the Classic Paper Saver was made so that it can be folded 360 degrees. Make use of this function and fold the paper together with the cover all the way back 360 degrees for a few seconds. Your paper will now lay flat while you write on your blank page.